Thank you for your interest in exhibiting your artwork at The Gallery at Avalon Island. Art submissions are accepted throughout the year.
The following information must be submitted by artists interested in displaying their work.
Please send an email to email@example.com with the subject line “Avalon Art Submission” and include the following:
– Contact information such as your name, phone number, email, your current location and a link to your website ( if applicable)
– Your resume / CV, a short bio, and artist statement
– 5-10 digital images in jpeg format at 300 dpi. Include the title, medium, and dimensions of each artwork. For multi-media, video, and sound artists, please provide an active link to your artwork that is no longer than 5 minutes.
– If it is necessary provide an explanation for your artwork. All proposals must have a strong concept and prove to be a good fit for the gallery.
– There is no fee to apply. All associated costs or concerns with exhibiting your artwork will be discussed at a later time.
Upon review of your art submission you will be contacted by a gallery representative via email. Again, we thank you for your interest in exhibiting your artwork at The Gallery at Avalon Island.
At this time, The Gallery at Avalon Island only accepts email submissions to: firstname.lastname@example.org.